Sedation Dentistry Facts
Learn more about sedation dentistry – please click here to schedule a free sedation consultation.
When deciding whether sedation dentistry may be the best option for you, consider these facts about sedation:
- We offer a free dental consultation, during which you can talk about your dental health and concerns, and what might be the best sedation option for your needs.
- We offer three types of sedation dentistry: laughing gas (nitrous oxide), oral sedation (conscious sedation), and IV sedation.
- If you receive IV sedation or conscious sedation, you’ll need someone to drive you to your appointment and drive you home.
- If you receive laughing gas (nitrous oxide), you can drive yourself to your dental appointment and drive yourself home or back to work.
- Sedation dentistry can be very helpful if you feel anxious about dental visits, have a fear of the dentist, or can not tolerate needles.
- Sedation methods can be used to help as you tolerate a long appointment (several hours), in which you can complete extensive treatment.
For details about sedation dentistry options, how sedation is administered, or if you are nervous about sedation, please call or send an e-mail to the dental office near you:
Sedation Dentist in Denver / Centennial – I-25 and Dry Creek, in Centennial, please call (303) 309-0749, email@example.com
Sedation Dentist Near Me
Our sedation dental office is near you if you live or work in: Centennial, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, southeast Aurora, Parker, Denver Tech Center, Meridian, Inverness, or Park Meadows.