Sedation Dentistry Facts
Learn more about sedation dentistry – click here to schedule a free sedation consultation.
When deciding whether sedation dentistry might be the best option for you, consider these facts about sedation:
- We offer a free dental consultation, during which you can talk about your dental health and concerns, and what might be the best sedation option for your needs.
- We offer 3 types of sedation dentistry: laughing gas (nitrous oxide), oral sedation (conscious sedation), and IV sedation.
- If you receive IV sedation or conscious sedation, you’ll need someone to drive you to your appointment and drive you home.
- If you receive laughing gas (nitrous oxide), you can drive yourself to your dental appointment and drive yourself home or back to work.
- Sedation dentistry can be very helpful if you feel anxious about dental visits, have a fear of the dentist, or can’t tolerate needles.
- Sedation methods can be used to help as you tolerate a long appointment (several hours), in which you can complete extensive treatment.