What’s New In Dentistry: The Latest Advances
January New Patient Special: Free Sedation! Call our office for more details and info about restrictions, (303) 323-8149.
If you haven’t been to the dentist for awhile, you’re in for a treat when you come to Meadows Dental!
And not just because of our comfy waiting room (including a children’s area) and televisions in the ceiling! There have been significant advances in dentistry over the recent years, and we’re proud to offer state-of-the-art dentistry to all of our patients.
Here’s what we offer at our dental office:
• 3D imaging X-rays (more comfortable than traditional X-rays, with less exposure to radiation)
• same-day crowns (no need for multiple visits)
• Invisalign (“invisible” braces, especially popular for adults who want braces)
• white fillings (a dramatic improvement over silver amalgam fillings)
• veneers (a great way to improve a smile)
• Zoom whitening (a whiter smile in just one dental visit)
We are also one of the few dental offices in Denver – or even throughout Colorado– to offer three types of sedation:
• IV sedation (which is also known as general anesthesia)
• oral sedation (which is also known as conscious sedation or sleep dentistry)
• laughing gas (which is also known as nitrous oxide)
In addition to this, we use a specific numbing agent that penetrates more deeply than the type of anesthetic that the majority of dental offices use. In every way, with everything we do, we try to provide you with the most gentle dental care possible!
What’s next in dentistry? It’s hard to predict, but safe to say that, in all likelihood, we’ll be introducing it into our practice, whether it’s a new technique, material, or piece of equipment!
For further information on the latest advances in dentistry, please call our office (303) 323-8149.
Please note: Meadows Dental Group is located in Lone Tree, near C-470 and Quebec (we share a parking lot with Kohl’s). We’re near Highlands Ranch, Centennial, Littleton, southeast Aurora, Englewood, and Denver.