Best Dentists ~ 5280 Magazine
Click here to schedule your free dental consultation, including X-rays.
Below are some of the top recognitions for the best dentists.
Best Dentists – Consumer’s Research Council of America
Every year, the Consumer’s Research Council of America (CRCA) selects the best dentists, from across the United States.
The CRCA uses the following criteria for selecting the best dentists:
- number of years experience in dental practice
- education, continuing education, and specialized training
- board certifications (dental specialties that are recognized by the American Dental Association)
- professional associations (memberships in groups such as the Colorado Dental Association, the Metro Denver Dental Society, and dental study groups).
Best Dentists – 5280 Magazine
5280 Magazine, which is a Denver-based publication, also selects the best dentists throughout the Denver metro area.
5280 best dentists in Denver are derived from different criteria than the CRCA top dentists. The 5280 Magazine identifies all of the dentists in the area and then surveys them and asks which of their dental colleagues they like best. This peer selection process yields the 5280 best dentist designations.
Neither the CRCA best dentists nor the 5280 best dentists has a specific category for sedation dentists.
But we are among a select number of dental practices in the Denver metro area (and throughout Colorado) to offer all three types of sedation for dentistry:
- laughing gas
- oral sedation / conscious sedation
- IV sedation
To schedule a free consultation, please call one of our dental offices:
Lowry Dental Office, (303) 323-8158, near Alameda and Quebec, in Denver
Highlands Ranch Dental Office, (303) 309-0749, near University Blvd and C-470
Colorado Springs Dental Office, (719) 247-2020, near Powers Blvd and Stetson Hills Blvd
Colorado Springs Dental Office, (719) 247-2350, near Powers Blvd and Carefree Circle