Meet Dr. Paul Weyman ~ Sedation Dentist ~ Englewood
Dr. Paul Weyman is one of the most experienced sedation dentists in Colorado. He’s completed more than 1,000 hours of training in the field of conscious sedation. For eight years, he served as a clinical instructor at UCLA, teaching IV sedation. He is currently a part-time faculty member at University of Southern California (USC) School of Dentistry, where he teaches IV sedation.
Dr. Weyman completes an average of 150 hours of continuing education every year, much of it in the field of sedation dentistry, and he has managed more than 2,500 clinical cases involving sedation for dentistry.
He is a member of the following professional associations:
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Dental Association
- Colorado Dental Association
- Metro Denver Dental Society
- University of Southern California School of Dentistry – IV Sedation Clinical Instructor
- UCLA School of Dentistry – IV Sedation Clinical Instructor
Dr. Weyman earned his dental degree from State University of New York (SUNY) and has been in private practice for more than 30 years.
Dr. Weyman’s dental office is in Englewood, near Hampden and Broadway (at 3601 South Clarkson Street).
For more information about Dr. Weyman, or to schedule an appointment, please call (303) XXX-XXXX, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.